Monday, December 17, 2007

The Weekend from Hell

I got a D- in navigating this weekend. I’m getting into the bad phase of this disease. My voice is going very fast. My bowels are a mess. I can barely operate the joystick on my chair. On top of all of this frustration my computer crashed as I was trying to set up a video-conference with my grandkids in California. Susan and I ended up suffering a mutual meltdown. In my next post I am going to talk about how good I’ve been at anticipating my needs. This weekend was a blow to my belief that I can navigate through this disease without hitting any rocks. The one high point of the weekend happened when Susan and I went through my email address book and sent off a link to this blog. I got some very nice replies.

So to those of you reading this blog. Have you too failed in navigating on any given day? How have you coped with the issues at hand? We can all learn from each other…

No comments: